Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Texas Roadhouse

I just want you all to know that with this post I am caught up. YEAH!!!!

I think Texas Roadhouse is the best place to eat with kids. The kids meals are cheep. The noise is perfect for wiggly kids. Mark and I can talk and the kids are great. If this place couldn't get any better, Tuesday night is kids night. They have ballon animal/object. The boys got motorcycles. Abby got a mermaid. They were amazing. They have a magic show for the kids. Kids get free sundays with there kids meal. They have face painting. Here are our kids.
Abby was a butterfly.
Curtis is a dog.
Jared was a cat. He used his napkin a lot during dinner. I am happy he has manners but most of his face got wiped off.

1 comment:

Kaci Griffin said...

never been there. I'm excited to have more choices of going out to eat soon. We hardly ever eat out here in Alaska.