Friday, April 1, 2011

Baptism

Abby was baptized this year on New Years day. It is a date she will never forget, 1-1-11. It was a cold Idaho morning. When we went to the church it was a -7. We were so happy to go to a nice warm church house. Mark jokes with Abby about a river baptism. She didn't believe that they really did that before. Abby is an amazing girl and a wonderful example to our family. She is always there to help and we love her so much.
Abby and Mark
Abby and Mark again. It was a big day for me. I cannot believe my baby is this old.
Abby after the baptism. My friend Dede gave her the dress and my mom found this great sweeter to go over it. Abby loves a little color and style to anything she wears.
Abby with my parents
Abby with Mark's parents
Our family
The boys at the lunch afterwards
My cousin Caleb and his family came. We had the lunch at the church. It was so nice to have space for the kids to run.

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

It sounds like she had a fabulous day! I love her dress and sweater!