Thursday, April 28, 2011

Abby's New Room

Since we are renting it is hard to add style to the house. First thing I think about when I move somewhere is what color should I paint the room. Abby really wanted a big girl room so I thought we should work on it. We decided to do a beach theme. I didn't take any before pictures and we aren't done yet. Her great grandma gave her furniture for her room a few years ago. We still need to refinish those items. Here is our almost finished product.
Abby loves having a big girl room. It was really fun to do. We got most of the items at thrift shops or clearance sections. We changed the room with no paint and not much money.

2 comments:

Casey Jensen said...

Madison wants a room in turquoise as well. Very cute.

Emily said...

What happened? Your kids seem so old! They are all so cute! I can't believe Abby is old enough to be baptized. What a big day for her! I love her new room. Very cute! That's funny that your dad's baby photo looks like Parker! I would love to see it sometime.