Sunday, September 14, 2008

Park City Vacation

We decided that we need a vacation this year. Since every last dollar that we earned was going to buying our house we had to go cheep. We went to hear a time share presentation just to get a free vacation. I am embarrassed to say this, but we had a great time.
The place was great. It had a kitchen which we saved lots of money on food.
Abby spent most of her time swimming in the bath tub. It had jets and she loved to add bubbles.
The best part was that it had space for everyone. We all got the sleep we needed.
Yes, Curtis is in the bathroom, but we slept at night.
The first night we rode a gondola up to Deer Valley for a free concert. Jared was a little scared.
Abby loved every second of the ride.
Mark and Curtis on the ride. It was a little cold that night.
Abby and Jared dancing at the concert.
Mark and Abby dancing.
Now just Abby. This girl has rhythm. It was a Jazz concert and she was right on. The people behind us keep commenting on what a great dancer she was. She has this little hip thing that is very unique. I do not take any credit for this. Her babysitter was on the high school dance team.
The next day we went down the alpine slide. Here is Mark and Jared getting off. Jared wanted to fly down.
Abby and I going up the chair lift. She was a little scared at first.

Abby and I coming down. She could have gone down a million times. However we had to slow down at every turn because the sign said so. Needless to say it was a slow trip.

We had the best time. Listening to a time share presentation wasn't that bad. The trip was worth the time we spent at the presentation.

3 comments:

Katie Evans said...

What a fun trip! I would love to meet your famiy someday. It looks like you have just the sweetest husband and kids.

Remember our time capsule we made while you still lived on Higbee? We had so much fun growing up together. I love our memories. I think I could write a book about all the places we've traveled on our yellow banana seat bikes! Remember Bonaza kids meals? :)

B said...

sounds like you had a much needed trip!!! it makes me feel better knowing we aren't the only ones who put our baby in the bathroom! We'll have to get together soon, I'm so glad to hear that everything worked out finally :)

Side note: I don't know why I was so unaware, but I realized the other day that Mark works right next to my house (kind of!)

Casey Jensen said...

Sounds like you guys have had a really fun summer.