Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Island Park

My dad really wanted to do a family vacation this year. Janelle and I planned one. It was great. We went to Island Park. The cabin we stayed in was perfect. Here are some pictures of the fun.

We spent a lot of time on my dad's boat. Curtis and Millie were bonding. My dad loved it.
We got Trisha on the water weenie. She had more fun than any of the kids. She had never done anything like it before. It was so funny to watch her.
Jared, Mark and Jon (Sarah's husband)
Mark and Jared getting ready for their ride.
Abby and I on our ride. We didn't get a picture of me and Jared because he flipped us. He started rocking while we were taking a turn. It was really cold.
Mark up on the wake board. He hadn't been for years, but he still has it. Abby freaked every time he fell.
My mom and the boys.
Trisha right before we sent her out.
Abby loving every second with her grandparents. She really misses them now that we are back in Utah.
Jared loved the boat. He could have spent the whole trip on it.
Jared way excited to try fishing. He didn't like it as much as the boat.
Jared and my dad where we fished. They were throwing rocks in to scare the fish away.
Now Abby had to join them. Yes, Jared doesn't have pants on. Don't all men fish in their under ware?
Jared decided to hang out in the grass.


5 comments:

Cassie said...

Ohhhhh! I loved seeing the pictures of your family! Thank you for posting.

Heidi said...

It looks like you had a fun vacation. I am sorry that you had such a difficult time getting into your house. How is your foot?

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your experience of family vacation trip, I enjoyed it lot.

Emily said...

What a small world! I was in seminary with Becky in High School and Jeff and Becky were both in the same singing group in High School. I found out that Marc & Becky are cousins just a little bit ago. That's so funny! How are you liking your new house and neighborhood? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your vacation!

Emily said...

We made our blog private, so I need your email address to make sure you have access.