Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun Pictures From the Move

The kids on one of our many trips to Home Depot. We lived their.
Curtis on the day we moved out of our house. He was so tired and his crib was gone. We had to make him a bed. It worked.
We were in our house. Mark ran out of shirts. This started as a joke. I went shopping and Daphnee the girl who used to watch our kids was working. She had to show me the new line of men's clothing. I had to buy the pink shirt for Mark. He thought it was a horrible joke. Well when you have nothing to wear he could either stink or wear pink. He chose pink.
The boys. We were walking Abby to the bus stop.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I cannot believe all of the craziness you guys have had to go through. What a nightmare. I'm glad you are finally in your house and love it! We would love to get together with you guys!

Kadi, John and girls said...

What a Crazy few weeks you have had!!! Glad you are finally in your house- Mark looks great in that pink shirt, he should wear it every day (ha,ha,ha). Great Pictures and fun updates- hope things run more smoothly from here on out!

Sam D said...

It looks like you've got a real nice family there. Hey guys it's Sam Dobbyn. I came across your blog and thought I would drop you guys a line. I don't know how to get a hold of Mark and you otherwise. E-mail or call and let me know how your doing.

Sam
samadobbyn@yahoo.com
916-806-6949