Friday, August 1, 2008

Update

I have a lot to update everyone from our events of the summer. The most important is that we sold our house in Provo. We were sad to leave our home of five years, but we are really excited to move into our new house. After the stress of everything I think it is going to work out. It is in Lehi Utah and most important, it has four bedrooms. It is five miles from Mark's work. The basement is unfinished so we have room to grow. We are hoping to move in on the 20th of August. Here are some pictures.


Here is the back yard. It is easy to see where our yard ends. They turned off the water. The back yard is perfect. It has a huge field and bike paths throughout.


Abby posing on the stairs.


Here is the front. I think our car looks great in the driveway. When I saw this picture I knew it was our home.

1 comment:

Nate King said...

I'm sorry we're not close enough to come and help move your stuff in to your new house. Congrats!