Friday, August 1, 2008

Mark's Graduation

The biggest event for us this summer was that Mark graduated. I was so happy for him and us. The big chapter in our married life is over. YEAH!!!! I don't think many people could do what he did. He graduated with great grades, had three kids, and worked full time. I am so proud of him. Hence there are a lot of pictures.
The Graduate.
Mark with his diploma

Mark and his two Grandma's

Mrs. Robinson and The Graduate
Me, Mark, and Curtis
Mark with Curtis and his brother Dave, Jack, Casie, and Lauren.

5 comments:

Nate King said...

Yeah! You're awesome, Mark. I'm glad to hear that things are going so well for you and your family (except for the recent potty day, anyway).

Amanda said...

Hey, Congratulations both of you. Been a long road. I went over on the day you moved to say "bye" and maybe help clean, but nobody answered. Guess I was too late.

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. Also, congrats on the new house. It is so cute. That will be so nice to be so close to Mark's work. By the way, I don't think you guys need to worry so much about Jared's accident. Potty training is SO hard and I'm sure every mother who has potty trained a kid has some kind of story to tell. Anyways, I had fun seeing you guys. By the way, we changed the address for our blog. It is now: http://jeffreyandemily.blogspot.com/
Emily

Kadi, John and girls said...

What a funny story you'll have to remind Jared of when he's older- I'm sure it's one you'll never forget!!! Potty training is so hard! Love your new home- Congratulations!! Also Congrats to Mark for graduating- what an accomplishment!

Cassie said...

Yeah!! Isn't graduation so emotional? Congratulations to Mark, you and the kids. Great job!