Friday, March 21, 2008

Things we have been doing in Idaho





Kassie (Janelle's youngest)
Jared
Janelle's Birthday
Kassie with Curtis. She loves him, but he is as big as she is.
Papa reading stories to his grandkids.
Abby playing outside.
Abby in the snow in her skirt. I tried to tell her that it was not a good idea.
Jared playing out side.
Abby realizing that I am right and a skirt is not the best idea. She went back inside.
Jared pushing his truck all over the place. Jared's truck with rocks in it. He would pick them up and drop them off at the other end of the yard. He did this for about two hours.
Jared going to get more rocks.
Jared decided this would be a better way to move the rock. Don't worry he made sure he put on his seatbelt.

5 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

ooh i like all those pictures!

Cassie said...

It looks like you guys are doing well in Idaho! My kids would think a skirt was practical wear for a blizzard. Congratulations on being done with school!!!

Holly Lind said...

Hey, you guys look like you are having so much fun! I don't have your number, but my cell phone is 334-550-8020. I'll be in Idaho is April, we'll have to hook up!

The Carlsons said...

Hey! I know...I never got a chance to say goodbye and Corey got the TX job super fast and it was so crazy. I hear that you might not go back to UT? You must be loving Idaho. How's everything going? Any new news? Talk to you soon!

Kaci Griffin said...

Jared really is Mark's clone. How fun to compare pictures of them. Abby continues to be the princess. I wish we didn't live so far away. We would love to come visit you in Idaho. But we will settle for this Summer in Utah.