Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break

Last weekend was Mark's final Spring Break. He is graduating and done with school. Since we are doing this long distance thing and it being the last Spring Break every we thought we would do something fun. With our budget in mind we splurged and stayed in Salt Lake for a few days. Here are some pictures of the excitment.




















Mark and Jared at Disney on Ice. I cannot believe how much they look alike.




















Abby at Disney on Ice. She loved every minute of it. We went to the princess one.




















Jared shopping with me at Gateway. Yes, he has on a leash. He wanted to be a dog that day. His dog name is Shaggy. It makes life really easy for me because I don't have a three year old running around. We both win when he wants to play puppy.




















Abby showing off her big purchase. She is all girl and loves to shop. She will be a very interesting teenager.
Here is a picture of Curtis. He is getting so big. He is moble now. He rolls from one end of the room to the other. The other day I heard him cry so I went to pick him up. I couldn't see him. He rolled under the couch.

1 comment:

B said...

Sounds like Spring Break has been so fun for you guys!!! We were in Utah too this last weekend, it seems like forever since we've seen you guys!!! (Any of the Robinson's for that matter) I'm glad to see you guys are doing well!!!

Lots of love from Vegas!
Becky