Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Living in Idaho

Sorry I have not been great at updating our blog. Since my last post we decided to move to Idaho. We are in the process of selling our house and it was too much with three kids in one room. Mark stayed in Utah to work and finish school. Yes, we are still happy and married. The week gets a little long but he comes up on weekend. It makes for a long commute but we hope our house will sell faster this way. Also, it is Mark's last bit of school so he is glad to have all week just to focus on school. He is doing so much better with us gone.

The kids love it here. We are living in my parents basement. It is about three times the space of our house. Abby told me that it is like a gym. We are going back to Utah tomorrow and Abby doesn't want to go back. Jared has so much fun running and playing. They both love to feed the horses and go to my parents office. They think it is great that they get to see Grandma and PaPa everyday. Curtis is getting use to my parents and is starting to recognize them.

Here are some pictures of the fun we have been having.
Jared got himself dressed to feed the horses. When I informed him that he was missing his pants he said that horses like underware. He went out to feed the horses dressed just like this. It was about 20 degrees outside.
















This is Millie. She is Janelle's third. Abby and Jared get to see their cousins here all the time. They have enjoyed it because they don't get to see them that often.






My mom fixed Abby's hair last night. She put braids all over it. Abby loves the curly hair.



Here is my parents house that we are staying in. It gives us A LOT more room.
I will do better with updating. Sorry the pictures are not that great. I took them with my phone.





7 comments:

Kadi, John and girls said...

Congratulations on moving to Idaho! It's going to be great living so close to your Mom, Dad, Janelle and Fam!! Jared going outside in his underwear to feed the horses reminds me of when your Grandpa did the same thing when I was a little girl, except he was a grown adult! That's right, he went out feeding our Pony in the back yard with his underwear on. There is a picture to prove it somewhere. Hope your house sells soon- give my love to everyone!

Tracie said...

Hey! I was just thinking about you guys...came here to see what was going on and look and update. Well sort of. When are you coming back to Utah for good? The kids miss Abby and Jarred. And, you are missing out on all the family fun. LOL

Keep us posted on what is going on. Give me a call or something.

Kaci Griffin said...

I was wondering if you had forgotten about your blog. So glad to see you guys are enjoying Idaho. I am getting addicted to blogging here. It helps me when I get down or bored. I tried to send you a few emails and they got returned. Did you guys change your email too?

Heidi said...

Hi EmmaLee. I am glad you will be in Idaho during our upcoming visit. We will be there the first week in April.

Cassie said...

Wow, big changes for your family! It will be great living so close to your parents. Good luck with all those last minute detalis involved in moving and selling a home.

Emily said...

Hi EmmaLee! It's your cousin...Jeff. We somehow came across your blog. You can check our blog out at: http://hammonfamily.blogspot.com/
Sad to see your moving to Idaho because we just moved to Utah! It will be fun to keep in touch this way though.

Brad and Rebecca said...

hey! Yeah the dress is so easy....you are actually supposed to use a mans shirt....you could make it easy. Check this out..


http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=170402.0