Friday, March 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am getting so close to being caught up. I am so excited.

This year we didn't get pictures of dinner of the bird. Patricia made it and it was awesome. It was so beautiful and moist. Sorry, but no picture. This year we just took pictures of the activities. And, to be honest it was only one activity, but we had fun. We got a huge snow storm right before Thanksgiving. I think it was a welcome back to Idaho for me. The roads were horrible and it was so cold. We decided to go sledding the lazy/fun way.
Here is our transportation.
And here is our sled. It was so much fun. Mark and I both tried it.
Jared
Kat and Jared. She was trying to save from falling off.
She made it.
Abby and Carly

Curtis is so excited.
Now he is worried.
He likes ridding with me better.

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

That sure was a fun weekend! Thank you for driving my children around for hours in the Rhino...I really appreciate it!