Saturday, March 19, 2011

Abby's Birthday

My sweet baby turned 8. It is has gone by so fast. Abby is an amazing daughter. She is a huge help and so nice to everyone. We always joke that every one needs an Abby in their family. We had the Goldman's and my mom over for dinner and cake. Of course I didn't take any pictures. Abby had a friend party at Deleta Skating. I did a little better with pictures, but it was so dark that we had a hard time getting them to turn out.
The birthday girl.
We had pizza, soda, and cupcakes. Abby is wiping frosting off her nose.
My sweet baby. He actually roller skated. It was so cute but none of the pictures turned out.
Abby's friend Tyler. He is such a nice boy. I am glad he and Abby are friends.
Abby had just fallen. Love the look.
Abby and her BFF Paige. They were making cotton candy beards.

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!! We hope that you had a great day!