Thursday, June 21, 2012

Moving

I have been so slow in posting.  To be honest I really don't want to post anything about my life.  My life feels so stressful.  Everthing is so up in the air.  We are deciding on jobs.  Both are great and both would be nice.  Right now they are in the background check for one.  The other we only have a verbal offer.  Mark talked to them on Tuesday and they said the official offer would be out in about a month.  It is not the first time this sentence has been spoken.  We fingure the background check for the other would be done within the month so...drumroll.  We are moving to...

It will not be this exact house but somewhere in the area.  I was so excited to have everything set in stone.  Then Mark got an email that the other job wants to talk to him tomorrow to finalize salary.  One month turns into 3 days.  I should be so happy but I'm not.  I was trying to tell my friend how I feel.  She put it perfect.  It is like a boyfriend that gives you enough to keep you around but is just stringing you along.  Thank you Julie.  So, we could be moving here now too. 
This is a picture of Charleston SC.  This picture is that little pice of string the might hang me.  I will try to keep my blog more upto date. 

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

Wow Emmalee...that is great! Frustrating but great! I know you called my house and I didn't return your phone call. Please call again because I misplaced your phone number. We miss you!