Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Parents Anniversary

This year for my parent's anniversary we went out to dinner as a family. It was a lot of fun. They kids were so excited to be part of the celebration.
The whole group.
Curtis loves time with his cousins.
Abby and Carley
Jared
Jared and Kat
The happy couple. Married 36 years.
Papa and Millie
Curtis and Kassy
Grandma and Kassy
Millie, Grandma, and Kassy
Jared and Millie
My dad and Trisha
The whole group. I love that all the kids get along.
After we were done Curtis wanted to drive home with Rick and Kat. I was a little surprised.

2 comments:

Kadi, John and girls said...

Love these pictures EmmaLee :) Just catching up on your Blog, everyone looks great! Awesome Family picture of your fam in the header!! Someday I'll get blogging again.......

Cassie said...

Great pictures, it is so nice to see your parents and congratulations to them on their wedding anniversary!