Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween

Halloween isn't complete without Carmel apples. Abby thought it was great.

Jared was a little nervous to dive in.
We had to include Curtis in the fun. Even if it was only a slice.
After one lick he was hooked.
Abby had a Halloween party at school. I was working so Mark took the boys.
Abby was a fairy. Mark had the idea for the wings. They are coat hangers. The whole outfit was homemade. I was very happy with myself. I always buy. We made the skirt out of elastic band that had ribbons with flowers sown on them.
Here are the boys at the party.
Here is one of just Curtis. He is getting so big.
Mark's parents do a dinner every Halloween. He is a picture of the grand kids.
Jared couldn't find his costume so he went as a fireman.

2 comments:

Kaci Griffin said...

Oh How I miss all the kids together! Seeing pictures only makes it worse but I love seeing all the kids, just sad we can't be there to enjoy times with you guys!

Katie Evans said...

So fun!! Did Mark make her costume all by himself? remember going trick-or-treating together? Oh, the good ol' days on Higbee and 12th st. I have such fond memories of riding our banana seat bikes all over the place together!