Monday, October 13, 2008

First Birthday

Curtis turned 1 last weekend. It was such a fun day. He is getting so big. Here are some pictures of the big day. This is just a cute picture of my baby.
"What in the world do you want me to do with this thing."
"Oh there is something inside. This is kind of cool."
"Okay it was fun after one, but now I just want to play."

"Grandma, I have no clue what you want me to do with this."

"MmmmM This tastes good. Maybe this birthday thing will be okay. "

"I know this picture will come back later in life. My sister always has to dress me up."

Curtis and his cousin Lauren. She is 3 months younger than him.

It has been a great year. Curtis has added so much joy to our family.

4 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

oh man look at those curls!!!! so cute! this year has flown huh!!!!

Kadi, John and girls said...

What an adoreable baby! Love the blond hair and the curls are amazing! Fun pictures!

Leslie said...

I can't believe he is so big! What a cutie boy. Hope you are having fun in your new house

Heidi said...

Curtis is beautiful. I have a boy with blonde curls and let me tell you, he gets a lot of attention at the grocery store.